Text: 99404
Studio: 1-800-437-0098
570-883-0098
A   A   A

Chief's Brother Dies In Fire



The man who died in a house fire in Taylor early yesterday was the 42 year old brother of the boro's fire chief, David Graham. There were four people in the house at 120 South Pond Street when flames broke out Sunday morning. Robert Graham did not escape from an upstairs bedroom. WNEP reports that authorities say it was a little girl and her parents that did get out of the burning house...the father jumped from the second floor into a snow bank. All three reportedly were taken to the hospital with burns and smoke inhalation.