No home for the holidays. And no insurance after they lost their home to a fire in Nanticoke yesterday. Shirley Stortz and her son, Pat, fled their burning house at 22 Coal Street yesterday morning. They lost just about everything. Nothing suspicious...the cause of the blaze was traced to a faulty furnace. Clothing donations can be taken to the Nanticoke Fire Department headquarters on East Ridge Street. Money can be deposited in The Stortz Family Fund, c/o VantageTrust Bank on South Market Street in the city.