Carbon Monoxide Claims Life in Hazleton

November 20, 2017 - 9:46 am
Categories: 

A man in Hazleton died Sunday and his family were treated for apparent carbon monoxide poisioning. According to investigatiors Carlos Castillo pulled his car into his garage on Alter Street and shut the door but did not turn the vehicle off.  He went in the home and left that door open. His wife found him a few hours later and he was prounced dead at the scene. His wife and son were taken to the hospital for treatment of high levels of carbon monoxide in their systems. They are expected to be ok.

Tags: 
Comments ()