Experience the beauty of Ireland and Scotland from October 1 - 9, 2017.
Click here for a full itinerary, rates, and booking info.
A Rate of only $1949 per person (based on double occupancy) includes:
- Round-trip transfer to U.S. Airport
- Round-trip transfers to hotel/airport
- Sightseeing by luxury coach and services of a professional driver/guide
- 7 nights superior first-class hotel accommodations
- Full breakfast daily except on day 1, 6 dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Walking tours of Dalkey, Derry and St. Andrews
- Tours of Dublin, Belfast and Edinburgh
- Sheans Heritage Farm turf-cutting, tea and scones
- Ferry ride from Ireland to Scotland
- Blair Athol Distillery whiskey tasting and tour
- Dublin open-top bus tour with a visit to Guinness Storehouse or General Post Office Museum
- Visit and admissions to Dalkey Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Belfast, Pollok House and Edinburg Castle
- Audio headsets and group photo
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags and baggage strap.
- All local taxes. Hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person.
- Free Wi-Fi on coaches and in hotel lobbies
Please call or visit the AAA office nearest you to make your reservations:
AAA Scranton AAA South Williamsport AAA Tunkhannock
1035 N. Washington Ave. 1 East Sixth Ave. 208 W. Tioga St.
570-348-2511 570-323-8431 570-836-5104 or
AAA Wellsboro AAA Stroudsburg AAA Carbondale
9 Charleston St. 1527 N. 9th St 18 S. Main St.
570-724-4134 570-421-2500 570-282-1390
AAA Honesdale AAA Towanda AAA East Central
1126 Main St. 306 Ennis Lane 1001 Market Street
570-253-0265 570-265-6122 Sunbury, Pa 17801